Web Development Engineer (ReactJS)
Who we're looking for?
We are an award winning rapidly growing social startup working on educational products for the visually impaired and management SaaS for social care homes across the globe. We are looking for a brilliant Web Development Engineer with full stack experience to work in our fast paced delivery environment.
What will you be doing?
If you’re successfully hired for this role, you will be taking up the following responsibilities among others:
- Design frameworks for multiple content modules for teaching visually impaired children via our audio-tactile device Annie.
- Developing new user-facing features for a global audience using ReactJS and Next.js
- Creating scalable components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Building APIs using NodeJS, MongoDB, GraphQL and PostgreSQL
- Optimizing and managing deployments using bitbucket, Digital Ocean and GCP
- Collaborating with Product managers and CTO to ideate, design, prototype, validate and launch new featuresets and products
- Analysing and determining the best tools/packages and tech stacks for the solution
- Managing and mentoring a team of web developers
- Making a social impact with every line of code
What you'll need to bring to the table?
- Experience with creating data models for and working with either an SQL or a NoSQL database
- Ability to architect a full stack scalable web application
- Experience with a cloud deployment systems such as GCP, DO or AWS
- Have published at least one original web application
- Ability to collaborate with a team of developers, product managers and designers
- Working knowledge of the general web landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Good to have : experience in graphQL and UI/UX design
- INR 10-20 Lacs per Annum + Competitive ESOPs
- at least 1 year of relevant experience