Content Design and Management
Who we're looking for?
We're looking for someone to fill in an opening for lead content designer for our audio-tactile Braille teaching device Annie. The person will be in-charge of all design, management, creation, and execution tasks related to content delivered on Annie. In short, this person is entrusted with the job of ensuring that Annie™ delivers the intended educational value on a continuous basis. As a solution that's mainly geared towards achieving certain learning outcomes for the end users, this person will be critical in driving growth of the product and the organisation.
What will you be doing?
If you’re successfully hired for this role, you will be taking up the following responsibilities among others:
- Design frameworks for multiple content modules for teaching visually impaired children via our audio-tactile device Annie.
- Engage regularly with various stakeholders (Braille experts, technical team, content creators, recording artists, UX experts) during content creation and review.
- Strategic partnerships with above mentioned stakeholders to ensure end to end creation of various content modules.
- Continuous user research (existing deployments and new trials) to work towards better content design and learning outcomes.
- Envision strategy and execute tactics to build a content repository for Annie.
- Help develop a content creation platform in conjunction with the product and business teams.
What you'll need to bring to the table?
- Experience in creating content (any media) or having taught children before.
- No Braille expertise required, although it would be a bonus.
- Very strong communication skills.
- The ability to manage multiple stakeholders and adhere to deadlines.
- Structured thought, and the ability to work with teammates from different fields (tech & non-tech).
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment and being able to adapt to requirements.
- Ability to work across geographies.